Washing Systems seeks a highly self-motivated, Customer Service Representativeto join our thriving team. Washing Systems (WSI) is the largest supplier of commercial laundry detergents in North America, and we provide high quality commercial laundry and chemical products to both uniform and linen rental companies. Reporting to WSI’s Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for receiving all orders from either WSI customers or WSI Sales Representatives, setting up the timely shipment of orders, coordinating delivery, and the final invoicing and pricing of orders for the North America and United Kingdom territories.
Science-based. Performance-focused. WSI is the leading provider of innovative products and services to the commercial laundry processing industry. Driven by comprehensive technological innovations, we deliver powerful advancements in the cleaning, processing, and disinfecting of textiles. We are always moving forward, maximizing performance while reducing environmental impact. We serve all of North America and Europe. Our global headquarters reside in Ohio, and we have offices across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Please visit our website for more information: www.washingsystems.com.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBLITIES AND TASKS:
Responsibilities and tasks are written as follows:
- Input orders into the Company accounting system.
- Set up shipment of orders with pre-approved vendors and warehouses.
- Match actual bills of lading with orders and check for accuracy and timely delivery.
- Print out invoices for the orders shipped and verify the correct pricing.
- Promptly resolve questions and concerns to customer’s satisfaction.
- Response to Company questions and deadlines should be handled with the same resolve and done so in a timely manner.
- All other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and 3+ years of experience are required. An Associates or BA/BS is preferred. Will also consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are desired.
- Being self-motivated and able to work with little supervision is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and react well under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee should possess to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently required to sit, use hands and fingers to handle, or feel, and talk or hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Corporate working environment.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.