Washing Systems, LLC (WSI) seeks a highly-motivated Equipment Technician to join our thriving team in Cincinnati, OH. WSI is the leading supplier of chemicals and services to the industrial laundry market in North America. Recognized and awarded for its environmentally sustainable and green solutions, our growth through innovation is creating opportunities for creative and energetic individuals. The WSI Equipment Technician is critical to the Company’s success, in that he/she will be help with order management, supply chain, shipping & receiving, inventory, order support, and refurbishing equipment. The Equipment Technician is part of the Engineering team that services, installs, repairs, and facilitates the design of WSI dispensing equipment. The ideal candidate will possess experience in the areas mentioned above and in Windows 7/10, Excel, and Word.
To the Equipment Technician, WSI would offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive development plan including training, coaching, and work experience.
- Access to the best technology, tools and resources in the industry.
- Full benefits.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBLITIES AND TASKS:
Responsibilities and tasks are written as follows:
- Demonstrate strong safety leadership skills and follow safe work practices.
- Ship, receive, and track all parts and/or equipment.
- Conduct inventory checks to maintain recommended levels.
- Assist other WSI departments with purchasing of materials and equipment.
- Provide equipment training support.
- Refurbish returned parts and equipment.
- Assemble and repair parts as needed.
- Build containment crates for shipping equipment.
- Business management, reconciliation of invoices, and maintaining Tariff Code.
- Provide sales quotes.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Three years of industrial maintenance experience including comprehensive knowledge in three or more of the following areas are also required:
- Electricity & motor controls
- Controls & instrumentation
- PLC/software & hardware
- Pneumatics & Hydraulics
- Pipefitting & welding
- Mechanical systems
- Predictive maintenance
- Maintenance Planning
- Site utilities
- System analysis & troubleshooting
- Strong computer skills and the ability to work independently are required for this position.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a certification or degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance/engineering and/or related college or technical level course work.
- Auto CAD experience a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee should possess to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle, or feel, and talk or hear.