Washing Systems seeks a highly self-motivated, Laundry Resource Manager to join our thriving team. We are the largest supplier of commercial laundry detergents in North America, and we provide high quality commercial laundry and chemical products to both uniform and linen rental companies. Working remotely and on client sites within your assigned territory, the Laundry Resource Manager is responsible for providing technical solutions for plant operations, identifying, and executing sales opportunities through data analysis, and developing long term working relationships with all levels of management in your customer base. This critical role is the face of our organization as the unparalleled, professional service that we provide is what makes our business grow. The right candidate has strong technical or mechanical acumen – specifically prior field service experience – excellent technological skills, detailed problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
Our independent, yet collaborative, and fast paced culture is an environment where staff have the freedom to succeed without traditional constraints. We believe strongly in growth and development providing consistent and comprehensive training to ensure maximum potentials are being realized. We reward and recognize our employees for hard work and positive results, and we encourage communication throughout all facets of our company. Our approach has created not only exceptionally low turnover, but immense opportunities for advancement both professionally and personally.
Our ideal candidate is dedicated to learning, has a highly professional demeanor and excellent time management skills. This role is geared for those that are seeking to invest their skill set and lifelong career goals with our exciting, high-growth team.
To the Laundry Resource Manager, we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Generous car allowance
- Paid training, and expenses
- Supplies for mobile office – cell phone, laptop
- Access to the best technology, tools and resources in the industry
- Excellent mentorship Science-based. Performance-focused.
Washing Systems is the leading provider of innovative products and services to the commercial laundry processing industry. Driven by comprehensive technological innovations, we deliver powerful advancements in the cleaning, processing, and disinfecting of textiles. We are always moving forward, maximizing performance while reducing environmental impact. We serve all of North America and Europe. Our global headquarters resides in Ohio, and we have offices across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Please visit our website for more information: www.washingsystems.com.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Laundry Resource Manager Include:
- Complete immediate training program
- Be point of contact for accounts which require monthly service, product ordering and technical problem-solving to troubleshoot and repair automated dispensing systems
- Business to business to sales
- Self-plan and manage schedule
- Approximately 5 nights a month of overnight travel.
- Assistance during installations, and other locations around the country for training and events two or three times a year
- Other duties as needed for success
Requirements for the Laundry Resource Manager Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and or equivalent combination of military training and job experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following would be preferred: laundry, food service/housekeeping chemicals, electrical, HVAC, dispensing, mechanical, wastewater or plumbing.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and technical/mechanical skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, Internet and Order processing software.
- Ability to act quickly, accurately and handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.