- Troubleshoot, monitor, enhance and provide support for existing systems.
- Develop new applications by evaluating client needs, analyzing/documenting requirements, developing quality software and effectively test.
- Develop/maintain Crystal Reports.
- Database development and maintenance.
- Develop/maintain systems documentation and user manuals.
- Identify alternatives for optimizing computer resources.
- All other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Programming or related field and 3+ years of experience are required. Will also consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Required Skills include:
- .Net web development (webforms) is required.
- JQuery and Bootstrap
- Microsoft SQL Server Development – Views, Stored Procedures, Maintenance Plans
- Preferred Skills include:
- Crystal Reports
- Windows/Web Service Development
- Networking Experience
- Microsoft Office
- Experience in the following would be a plus:
- IIS Configuration
- Microsoft Access
- VB.Net experience developing client apps