Technical Sales Representative (Commercial Laundry)
at Kao Corporation (View all jobs)
Washing Systems, LLC (WSI), now part of the Kao family of companies, seeks a highly, self-motivated, Technical Sales Representative (TSR), to join our thriving team. WSI is the largest supplier of commercial laundry detergents in North America, and we provide high quality commercial laundry and chemical products to both uniform and linen rental companies.
Working remotely and on client sites within your assigned territory, the TSR is responsible for providing technical solutions for plant operations, identifying, and executing sales opportunities through data analysis, and developing long-term working relationships with all levels of management in your customer base.
This critical role is the face and crux of our organization as the unparalleled, thoughtful service that we provide is what makes our business grow exponentially. The right candidate has strong technical or mechanical acumen – specifically prior field service experience, excellent technological skills, people skills, detailed problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
To the Technical Sales Representative, WSI would offer:
- A fully Remote position working out of your Home.
- Work/Life Balance.
- Competitive Salary.
- Monthly Auto Allowance.
- Supplies for home and mobile office.
- Comprehensive development plan including training, coaching, and work experience.
- Access to the best technology, tools, and resources in the industry.
- Full medical and dental benefits.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBLITIES AND TASKS:
Responsibilities and tasks are written as follows:
- Promoting and selling the full product line to all existing customers.
- Developing a key sales prospect list, establish relationships, and sell new customers.
- Maintaining appropriate sales coverage in your territory.
- Delivering and maintaining appropriate levels of service, maintenance, and communications for 6 – 10 accounts within your area.
- Installing and programming WSI chemical dosing equipment to interface with the customers washing equipment.
- Leading the work of planning and executing new installations and/or conversions in your territory.
- Maintaining all company provided equipment in proper working condition.
- Operating within the assigned expense budget.
- Collection of past due accounts receivable, where applicable.
- Eliminating rush orders of products.
- Submitting all reports in a timely manner.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year College/University in Business, Engineering, Mechanical, or related field and 1-2 years’ industry related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Military background a plus.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and technical/mechanical skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, Internet and Order processing software.
- Ability to act quickly, accurately and handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
Job Application for Technical Sales Representative (Commercial Laundry) at Kao Corporation